Saturday, October 11, 2008

Kitchen, Day Two...

Well, it's not quite the end of day two, but I wanted to post a few pictures of what has been done so far.

So here's the valance above our sink before...





And here it is after...



I really like what Todd did with the pattern under the valance - he's pretty creative! Right now he is working on the last area we are tiling, which is right above the desk. He was going try to finish it tonight, but I think he'll wrap it up and get some rest! Here he is getting started, so consider this the before shot!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow, that looks REALLY great!

Stephanie said...

Thanks Carrie - We're anxious to get it sealed & grouted... hard to be patient!

Powell Family said...

It looks so good! Isnt my brother so cute?!

Stephanie said...

Yes, he's a good little person - he did a good job, come see k?