We're getting close to being finished now! (Again, we being Todd... I just do my best to irritate him by pestering him the whole time he's working.) Todd painted the island today, and we will get the new top for it tomorrow. We will also grout the tile tomorrow, and then seal it the next day so.... we should have all of the major work done by tomorrow night, and have it completely finished by Wednesday.
Yay!
Here are a few pictures of the island... Todd distressed it very lightly & it turned out great!


And here is the last of the tumbled marble installation. Just a little spot, but it was time consuming... lots of cuts!

Can't wait till tomorrow!
4 comments:
Hi! Looks great! He did a really good job painting the island. I love the black! I cant wait to see the top on it. Dont forget to post the final product!!
Wow, I didn't even realize your kitchen wasn't finished, it was already gorgeous! Can't wait to do my VTing this month!;)
Looks awesome Teffi! Tell Toddie he da' man!
Thanks guys - I think he did a good job too! Our kitchen was finished, but there were some things we wanted to change, so we did! I'm excited to get it all put together & see how it looks! The countertop is coming today, and they're grouting this morning, so I'll post pics tonight. :)
Post a Comment