Monday, October 6, 2008

Brrrr!

It's finally arrived - the dreaded time of year where I apparently need to leave my heat on at night - it was 66 degrees in my house this morning. That temperature might work for people like my sister, where that's the average temp. in her home anyway, but for me (who enjoys my house at a balmy 74 degrees) it is too cold! However, it was a good excuse to have a hot mug of postum with buttery toast for breakfast! (ok well it was actually Pero, but I think it's the same thing...)

Well, that's it for this morning - I have no new pictures to post, but I figured I ought put something new on here. (Off to pray that the weatherman's warm mid-week prediction comes true!)

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Amen to that!

Powell Family said...

Ok... you totally need to turn on your heat! Just give in, you cant escape the cold! You know you are so excited for winter...remember we are going sleigh riding? Dont forget your all we have!

Stephanie said...

I know... what would you do without us? (seriously...) I can escape! But I won't... I'll just pout for a while and then turn the stupid heat on.

Paige n' Kalani said...

Ah hem.... I would like to go on record that our home is kept at a chipper 68 degrees in the winter time... None of this 66 degrees thank you very much!

Stephanie said...

Ah, oversite noted... (BRRRRR!)