
Cookies accomplished! (And what would cookie making be if we didn't end up with a little flour on our face?) Kayla discovered that being sick has it's advantages when it comes to cookie making - namely our very own cookie shape so no one else eats your sickly cookies... the rest of the cookies are maple leaf shapes that we're going to decorate with gold & red sprinkles for autumn. I am still sulking about my oh-so-short summer being over, but it doesn't mean we can't be festive. (humbug!)
No major plans for the week so far- General Conference is this weekend in Salt Lake - we've never been & thought it would be a great experience to go, but thanks to my amazing lack of foresight I have been unable to get any tickets... but maybe next time! (And maybe next time I'll decide it's a good idea to find tickets more than one week beforehand... hmmm)
For all you family members that I emailed this link to, howdy! Make me feel special & post a comment, eh? ;) Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment