Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Haircut?


I think it's safe to say that it's time for one - I put them off as long as I can because a - he doesn't think too much of them and b- I just really like his hair! (ask me for baby pictures sometime - I only cut it then because I got tired of people telling me what a cute little girl I had). However, when I have to practically stick the poor kid's head under the sink to saturate it enough to hold it down (and then usually end up putting a hat on him anyway unless I want him looking like he could play a miniature part in "Grease" after I do comb it) it's time to bite the bullet and just get it done. Haircuts are tricky for this one - it is so thick that if you get it too short, no amount of gel, wax, or mashing will get it to look like anything less than the back of a porcupine - too long, and you'll be back to the haircutter in a week because it grows so fast. (One of these days I'll get a "first-thing-in-the-morning picture of his dad, and you will have no question of where he inherits THAT particular trait from - can you say, poofy?)


With that out of the way, I think it's also safe to say that winter cometh speedily here in Utah and the fall temperature is falling just a little too fast for my liking. The up-side is that the autumn leaves are beautiful this time of year, and I am going to try to take the kids up on the mountain to get a picture of the trees in their fall adornment. It really is pretty spectacular, and I hope I'm not too late to see them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what happened to his hair