Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Howdy :)

Hey, my first blog! Kinda sad, but better late than never! Hopefully I'll be a good little blogger and keep this updated (and more importantly, hopefully my family actually reads it???) Though I won't be telling Gma Nae Nae about it until I send her my family reunion recipes - I don't think she'd be impressed that I was blogging when I am supposed to be typing up recipes to email her... um, as of last night... and I was late then. (Sorry grandma)

On a lighter note, Kayla is home sick this morning... ok, maybe that's not light, but we're making sugar cookies! (and I wish I could claim THAT recipe, cause it is yummy!) I'll post pictures later... if I can find my camera. *sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear... alas, I should be sending my recipes to Gma Nae as well, but what am I doing? Leaving a post on your little blog site.... hmmm.... mayhaps I shall delay the recipes a bit longer and start my own blog as well??? Off I go. Luff ya!