I have decided that I hate my camera. Seriously. For two reasons. First, I have pictures I would really like to post of Rendan's birthday - that is, if they weren't ALL blurry. There might be one in there I can use, but nothing that wonderful. I have some of Kayla's party too, but they're not that great either. Second - all of the pictures of me look like crap. Now, I don't know why, but I seem to have had this problem with just about any camera I've owned so far... weird, right? What's weirder is that this same phenomenon seems to effect any camera currently taking my picture. For the most part, I have given up on pictures of me and end up behind the camera most of the time anyway. So maybe someday I'll end up in one of the pictures on here, but it isn't likely to happen soon at the rate things are going.
So - being ticked off at most of the pictures I've taken lately, I decided to post an old one. I love looking at older pictures of the kids, family, etc. - especially the kids, though. It's so fun to remember how teeny they used to be, but kind of sad at the same time. Maybe I'm too nostalgic, but I guess that's ok too.
This picture is from 2005 - Rendan is around 8 or 9 months here, which means Kayla is almost 3 years old. It's not the best picture of him because he slid down in that little wooden highchair, couldn't get back up and was pretty unhappy. I had been taking pictures of him stuck in his chair because, being the great mom that I am, I decided to take pictures of him rather than rescue him. Kayla walked in on me and, apparently, was not amused.
But you must admit, it was pretty darn funny.
2 comments:
We dont say "stupid" :) I dont know how many times I have heard you say these very words to your childern....but that didnt stop them from whispering it haha! I really love these old pics. Your kids are so cute! I am a pretty proud auntie :)
Nice picture!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-pinjaman-online-via-web-langsung-cair
Post a Comment