Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Goodbye Max...

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later.  Our first and favorite puppy, Max, has gone on to that big meadow in the sky.  His activity had slowed dramatically, and his old body decided it had had enough.  We'll miss you old boy & we love you.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

:( sorry.

Powell Family said...

This is so sad!! I love Max. He was the BEST doggy ever. I have to say that after all these years I think you would of had a better picture of him :) We had some fun times with this pup and I will miss his cute little hand shakes and blue eyes! :( Love you Max!

Paige n' Kalani said...

Poor little Max! This makes me worry because Kekoa isn't that much younger! So sorry!

Stephanie said...

Hey thanks everyone - we miss him! I should have better pictures of him, huh Stef! I probably have some printed pictures somewhere, but I don't own a scanner. Paige - I hope Kekoa is doing well - little gray bearded puppy. :)