Thursday, April 18, 2013

I have a blog?

Well lookie what we have here!  I was so busy being anti-Facebook, that I forgot all about my blog.  For 2 years... ish.  Do people still blog about normal life, or am I the only person left without a Facebook account?  (As previously mentioned I rebelled - deactivated my account and never looked back.)  In any case, how about a recap?

2011 (or the last half, anyway)



Makayla Started 4th grade & Rendan Started 1st



We re-visited Disneyland!  Most of the time, it was a big hit.  Stitch = Big hit!



Tower of Terror = Big Hit!  (really!)



Mostly a big hit... in this moment,  not so much.  Apparently Makayla decided that she was far too mature to ride in little pillbug bumper cars.  She was a good sport... kinda.



After all the fun & games, we stopped in Vegas on the way back home - swimming at Grandma's house is a great way to wind down from a vacation.


I'm wrapping it up for now, but will try to get to part 2 sometime within the next two years...

No comments: