Monday, February 15, 2010
Bad blogger...
I don't have many readers... I probably had more back when I blogged a little more actively. I have to admit, I've been pretty much AWOL with all things blogging for like... 6 months? I haven't checked blogs, haven't blogged, and even deleted my Facebook account (which I do not plan on re-activating). I have, however, decided again that I like my blog & will no longer pretend it doesn't exist. So - for those of you nice people who actually follow this (mostly family that I call & make read it when I update) - I'll try to do a little better! Probably no one really cares if I blog or not... but pretend, k? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I care. I read. I don't comment a lot. Okay, I don't really comment ever. But I still want you to care about your blog. I will even leave comments. Thanks!
-Your long lost cousin
Hey Brittany :) Thanks for that! I'm glad that you visit my hopeless blog. You don't even have to comment if you don't want (but I do love comments!)- I'm also a non-commenter a lot of the time, but lately I've just been a NON-anything online. :) I'm trying to do better... it's good to reach out on a social type level, and I've been a very big hermit lately, on and off line. Thanks for letting me know that people still do check in... even when I'm being antisocial. :) Congratulations on your engagement, btw! Here's to much happiness & more funny posts from you (Like I said, I don't comment well, either :) - your equally lost cousin.
Looks like a fun trip to disneyland! I was tipped off by your blog comments.
I am the same - I think that I need to just get a camera that I actually like because mine is stupid and takes very many blurry pictures. I luff your blog! :)
Post a Comment