
In other happenings for the week - for those of you who don't know, we lost our little miniature schnauzer Walli about 6 months ago. She was the best, smartest, nicest little dog you could ever want and we took it pretty hard when she died. (Everyone who met her loved her... even non-dog people!) Jane, from Rhapsody Miniature Schnauzers in Salt Lake (and one of the nicest people), sold Walli to us and knew that we would eventually want another dog. She emailed us a little while back about a young dog her friend owned who had just finished his championship, and was now available for a pet home - she put in a very good word for us, and helped us hook up with his owner. I picked Ticker (we call him Tigger) up last Saturday for a trial run, and he has been pretty good so far - really mellow little dog (different from Walli, as she was very peppy) but also very gentle, smart, & good with the kids. Having him around has made us miss her even more, but I think he'll fit in pretty well around here. (I know... people get funny when it comes to their dogs!) So, meet Tigger...

4 comments:
Oh, no, what happened to your dog? Road?? I hate this road! Glad you found another one to love! So sorry to hear!
Thanks Carrie - yeah, we debated whether to get another one, but he is a nice little doggy :) Hope you're feeling better!
Hey Stephy! I love Kayla and her huge glasses! She is so cute. I am glad you brought Tigger over for me to meet. He is so sweet! Can I have him?
Hi Stef - yeah, come get him! I'm glad you liked him, even though he was being a big baby - he's actually really nice & likes everyone, he was just being a fraidy cat - come see us & play, k?
Post a Comment