Now that I've complained to everyone about being alone for Christmas, I can talk about what a fun Christmas we had anyway! The kids received a surprise visit from Santa Claus on Christmas Eve (compliments of Grandma Nae & Debbie Arnold's family - and I can not say thank you enough!) - both kids ran to the front door looking for Santa's sleigh... we had to explain that sometimes, Santa leaves the sleigh home.Christmas morning was fun chaos, as always! Santa brought the kids some fun toys, as well as new sleds & some new clothes. He also brought the family a Wii, which we are very excited to try out! The kids got to try out their sleds yesterday, with dad pulling them behind the tractor. It was really funny & I wish I had gotten a few pictures! Next time ... :)

Santa did a good job with the kids, but I have to say that I think my gift was the best! Todd has had a secret project that has been going on for quite a while, and the result is that he turned my least favorite room in the house to my most favorite!
I really wish I had a before picture, but if you can picture a 9 year old washer & dryer set (that sat about 8 inches away from the wall), no cabinets, no counter top, & no blinds (and a big mess)
you'd have my old laundry room. Todd finished & installed the cabinets and counter top, as well as picked
out the washer & dryer set. The room looks so great, and he did an awesome job (as always). I wish I could have gotten a better angle for the picture, as there is an extra cabinet above the counter top that you can't see, but this gives you a pretty good idea. Thank you Toddie baby!
out the washer & dryer set. The room looks so great, and he did an awesome job (as always). I wish I could have gotten a better angle for the picture, as there is an extra cabinet above the counter top that you can't see, but this gives you a pretty good idea. Thank you Toddie baby!
5 comments:
Hey! How fun....Santa just showed up!! I bet they were pretty excited! I really like your new washer and dryer. Todd did a great job with the cabinets, and he even put in blinds! He is so thoughtful! It really looks nice! Im glad you all had a Merry Christmas! We did miss you all.
AWESOME! I love my frontloader! You'll love it!
Oh and be sure and use high efficiency soap and maybe yours won't break down like mine did! I should've listened to Shirlene!
Thanks guys! Yeah, Santa surprised us all - it was awesome! Carrie - yes, I have been careful about the soap... I tried to warn my grandma, but she's too old fashioned to listen! :) Hopefully her front loaders survive. I'm excited for you too, by the way - new carpet is wonderful!
Teffi - I LOVE IT! He did such a good job! I can't wait to be able to come over and actually be able to see it! Hopefully I'll be allowed to still come out for a while before my doctor puts me on travel restriction. We missed you guys so much! I was SO happy when I found out that Santa would be dropping in on you guys too!
Post a Comment