If a picture is worth a thousand words, then this one ought to keep me quiet for a while. The date on the picture is wrong, as usual, but still... you get the idea. Take what ever you want from this picture, because this is pretty much how it is at our house. On the right, my calm little Makayla making friends with our new miniature schnauzer. Then, there's Rendan...mid flip, or handstand, or whatever it is that he was attempting when the flash went off. It is no wonder that our schnauzer follows Kayla all over the house and, though she tolerates him with good humor, has learned to give Rendan adequate clearance whenever he starts acting like... well, like THAT. This past weekend, Todd & I actually took a rare trip away from the kids and attended the Sunday morning session of General Conference in Salt Lake with Todd's parents. Listening to President Monsen and the other speakers was a great experience, and I hope we get the opportunity to go again sometime. I took the camera along and never managed to snap one picture of our trip - I did try once to take a picture of Todd and pushed the power button instead of the shutter. Oops.
4 comments:
Oh, what a cute dog! I love this photo! My little niece and nephew are so fun!
We've got a male version of the same dog. I knew you were a smart girl.
Hey Brett - Sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you - I haven't checked my comments on older posts for a while... I just figured out that I can set blogger to notify me when I get comments, so I really didn't mean to be a jerk! Anyway, she was our second miniature schnauzer... we love them! (I say was because about a month ago, Todd was taking her outside to go to the bathroom (late at night & it was dark) and she bolted for the highway, NOT her usual behavior... anyway, she was hit & died instantly. Not a happy day...)
No worries Steph. I'm sorry to hear about your dog. One of our uncles--the one who is a vet--actually prefers schnauzers to any other breed. Oh, and I'm glad you've figured out the comment/e-mail thing. It makes blogging much easier.
Post a Comment